STOIC 7 LLC PRODUCT SERVICE WAIVER
By clicking the BUY button, scheduling a service, and/or submitting a payment, I agree to the following:
I authorize Stoic 7 LLC technician(s) to perform work on my computer. I agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Stoic 7 LLC from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise directly or indirectly from any work performed on my computer or device, even if caused by negligence of Stoic 7 LLC or its agent. I understand that Stoic 7 LLC is not responsible for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on my computer.
1) I certify that I am the expressed owner of the computer described in the attached work order, invoice, or statement and any software associated with my device or service are legally licensed products. In the event that I am found not to be the true expressed owner of this computer system, I assume all liability for any claim made as the result of the technical support rendered by Stoic 7 LLC on this computer system, including those claims which assert negligence on the part of Stoic 7 LLC.
2) I understand that technical support rendered by Stoic 7 LLC may void manufacturer warranties for this computer system in some cases. Stoic 7 LLC does not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided.
3) I understand that Stoic 7 LLC offers no verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied , and that some problems may not be resolved within the scope of the work to be performed in the Work Order. I am responsible for contacting the manufacturer for products received or owned by myself that include manufacturer warranties .
4) I expressly waive all claims against Stoic 7 LLC for any damages to this computer system or data that are incidental to the technical support rendered by Stoic 7 LLC. I understand that I am responsible for ensuring the integrity and availability of my data.
5) I certify that I will pay, in full, for the services rendered on this computer system at the current fee or rate listed in the attached work order, invoice, or statement.
* Computer system is defined as: Hardware (Casing, mouse, keyboard, printer, monitor and associated cables), software (operating system, applications, and related software) and the additional physical devices specified in the comments box on the front of this document.
** Data is defined as: Any information not part of operating system software, applications system software or related software that is stored on the computer system described in this document or on any device that interacts with the computer system described in this document